Los Angeles, CA – Traffic Collision with Injuries Reported at CA-110 S & W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA (February 11, 2023) – A crash in the Pico-Union neighborhood of Los Angeles resulted in injuries on Friday afternoon, February 10.
The Los Angeles Police Department was notified just before 3:30 p.m. that an automobile accident took place on California State Highway 110.
According to law enforcement, vehicles collided along the southbound side of the highway in the area near West Olympic Boulevard. The incident prompted area firefighters to close off multiple lanes on the highway as they worked to remove the damaged vehicles with the assistance of the police.
A team of emergency medical professionals arrived on the scene to treat the injured individuals. The affected parties were subsequently transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital for additional treatment.
Los Angeles Police Department is actively investigating the incident.
Our thoughts are with those who have been injured. We hope for their full and timely recovery.
Car Accidents in California
Car accidents occur daily in California that leave victims with injuries that require medical care. Common injuries reported in automobile accidents include:
- Broken bones: Bone fractures can be incredibly painful. People suffering from these injuries often have to undergo surgery and wear casts for months following their accidents. Therapy and rehabilitation may also be necessary, depending on the severity of the injury.
- Severe lacerations: People who suffer severe cuts and lacerations are often left with permanent scars that have a long-term impact on their lives. In severe cases, victims may suffer nerve and muscle damage.
- Internal organ injuries: It is not uncommon for victims to suffer lung punctures, spleen ruptures, and other devastating internal organ injuries, which can become life-threatening if they are not treated immediately.
- Spinal cord injuries: A spinal cord injury can be devastating as it often results in some form of paralysis, which can result in the loss of feeling in the legs, arms, or both.
Regrettably, many people are left with serious injuries due to accidents that take place as a result of negligent drivers. Common factors in accidents across our state include:
- Motorists who pass stop signs or run red lights.
- Motorists who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating their vehicles.
- Motorists who are too tired to operate their vehicles.
- Motorists who travel too fast for inclement weather and road conditions.
If you have been hurt as a result of a car accident, you must seek legal guidance from a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. You may be able to take legal action against the responsible party and sue for compensation for your damages.
At the Law Offices of John C. Ye, we strive to provide excellent legal services to those who have been injured in automobile accidents in Los Angeles and Southern California. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you fight for your rights and the compensation that you need and deserve. If you have been involved in a car crash in California, call our Los Angeles car accident lawyers today at 866-771-9467 to schedule a free consultation.
Note: Our law office uses outside sources in the creation of this post. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this incident, therefore, if you do find any information that is not correct, please contact the Law Offices of John C. Ye so that we can update the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will remove a post upon request.
Disclaimer: This post is intended to be informational and is not a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, please get medical attention right away. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual scene of this accident.
More Recent Accident Reports
Sunday, March 26, 2023
Alhambra, CA – Vehicle Collison at E Mission Rd & S Chapel Ave Ends in Injuries
Alhambra, CA (March 26, 2023) – The Los Angeles County Fire Department in the Los Angeles Police Department responded to the scene of a car crash that took place on Saturday evening and ended in injuries.
Saturday, March 25, 2023
City of Industry, CA – 12-Year-Old Killed in Car Crash on CA-60 near Crossroads Parkway
City of Industry, CA (March 25, 2023) – A 12-year-old has died as a result of a car crash that took place in the city of industry on Wednesday morning, March 22.