Raymond Feldman, Esq.
Raymond Feldman is a litigator having handled a wide variety of civil, criminal and administrative matters in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Feldman received his B.A. in Economics and his J.D. from the University of Maryland.
A lawyer at 23, Mr. Feldman cut his litigation teeth in criminal defense as a private and public defender before focusing on civil litigation.
Mr. Feldman is admitted to the California Bar, Maryland Bar, U.S. Federal District Court for the California Central District, U.S. District Court for the California Southern District, U.S. District Court for the Maryland District, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Plaintiffs’ personal injury and wrongful death
- Writs and appeals
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland
- Major: Economics
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Raymond Feldman Esq.