Los Angeles Passenger Injury Lawyers
Have you suffered serious motorcycle injuries as a driver or passenger in California? Was a loved one injured or killed while a passenger in a motor vehicle driven by a negligent motorist?
In Greater Los Angeles, Los Angeles County and the surrounding areas, the lawyers who will fight for your right to full and fair financial compensation for this setback are at Law Offices of John C. Ye, A Professional Law Corporation.
Our team has served the legal needs of injured persons in California for more than 25 years. Whether your passenger injury was sustained while in a car or truck, on a motorcycle, in a boat or during a mass transit trip across town, we will aggressively represent your claim to the insurer for the negligent party who put you in harm’s way.
We investigate thoroughly, negotiate skillfully and are prepared to take your legal goals to court if necessary. We will do everything in our power to lessen the financial burdens that stem from lost wages and medical bills, as well as the pain and suffering you are experiencing.
Most importantly, Law Offices of John C. Ye, A Professional Law Corporation gets results. Call 877-278-6890 for a free consultation. Home and hospital visits are available for those who are too injured or ill to travel.
Protecting The Rights Of The Injured In Southern California For More Than 25 Years
Car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents can result in serious injuries to the driver and passengers. Our firm represents clients who have suffered any catastrophic injury such as:
- Bone fractures
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Skull fractures
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fatal injuries/wrongful death
Accident injuries to passengers are often the most severe. A passenger has very little time to react to an oncoming collision; they typically have no time to prepare for a violent impact. Our attorney will make an insurer or a court aware of this vulnerability.
Thousands of injuries and deaths occur in motor vehicle accidents on California streets and highways each year, many of those in cities such as Bakersfield, Riverside and Ventura. John C. Ye is available with quality legal services at a moment’s notice if you or your family becomes one of these sobering statistics.
To lessen your worries about the cost of experienced representation, attorney John C. Ye and his team offer their representation on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fee unless your case is won and settlement damages are awarded.
Contact Law Offices of John C. Ye, APLC
Our Los Angeles passenger injury injury specialists welcome the opportunity to serve you. Call us at 877-278-6890 from wherever you are in California. We can help you pursue recovery from your passenger injury.
Passenger Injuries: Obtaining Compensation for Injuries as a Passenger
Thousands of people are involved in car accidents each year, many of them as passengers. A passenger doesn’t have any control over the vehicle, so there isn’t much they can do to prevent an accident from happening. Yet, if there is an accident, they can be severely injured, just like the driver of the vehicle. When a passenger is injured in an accident, it is important for them to obtain compensation for their injuries. To do this, it’s worth talking to a lawyer.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents are most often caused by driver error, not the weather, road conditions, or other factors, though these do cause accidents sometimes. The five most common causes of car accidents today include the following.
• Distracted Driving – Far too many people are distracted while driving, which can cause them to swerve lanes and cause an accident. This includes texting, playing games, reading something, changing the radio, eating, and any other activity that takes their eyes off the road, even if it’s only for a second.
• Speeding – The faster the vehicle is going, the longer it takes to stop. Someone who is speeding can easily end up causing an accident simply because they don’t have the time to react to anything on the road in front of them.
• Driving Under the Influence – Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol impairs reaction times and makes it more difficult to drive. This is what ends up causing an accident, as the driver isn’t able to drive straight or to react if something happens in front of them, including a light change or a passing vehicle.
• Reckless Driving – Drivers who are following too close to the car in front of them, swerving between lanes to go faster, and otherwise driving recklessly can easily cause an accident with their actions.
• Inexperienced Drivers – Inexperienced drivers aren’t aware of everything that can go wrong and how to react, so they may end up causing an accident. They may switch lanes without looking properly, end up turning on a red light when it’s not allowed or safe, or do something else that causes an accident.