Experienced Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
Have you been injured in an accident caused by negligence? Has a family member suffered a catastrophic injury such as traumatic brain injury that will require years of expensive medical treatment and therapy?
The skilled personal injury lawyers at Law Offices of John C. Ye, A Professional Law Corporation can help you.
We have served a broad range of injured people in California and families grieving tragic wrongful deaths for more than 25 years.
The physical, emotional and financial devastation you are feeling does not have to become a way of life. Act now to protect your rights by calling our Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at 877-278-6890 to schedule your free consultation.
We can visit your home or hospital room if you cannot travel to us. Foreign language translation assistance in English, Spanish, Korean or Tagalog is available on request.
Law Offices of John C. Ye, APLC — Practice Areas
Our founder and his teams place special focus on practice areas such as:
- Accidents involving motor vehicles — Collisions that injure and kill innocent drivers and passengers, and cause extensive damage to motor vehicles
- Auto accidents
- Uber/Lyft accidents
- Electric scooter accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Passenger injuries
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Distracted driving accidents
- Mass transit accidents (On MTA, Metrolink or Amtrak routes)
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Accidents caused by a property owner or manager’s inattention to safety measures
- Dog bites — Disfiguring injuries to children or delivery persons caused by the carelessness of a dog owner
- Catastrophic injuries — Including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and paralysis
- Wrongful death — When negligence leads to fatal injuries in an accident
Quality, experienced personal injury representation that gets results — this is our mission every day at The Law Offices of John C. Ye, APLC.
Make Your Free Consultation Appointment
To allow you to concentrate fully on recovering from your injury, we offer quality legal services on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.