Los Angeles, CA – Motorcyclist Struck by Vehicle at Fountain Ave & N Hobart Blvd
Los Angeles, CA (October 30, 2022) – A motorcycle accident took place in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles that resulted in injuries. On October 29, officers with the Los Angeles Police Department responded to a crash on fountain Avenue.
According to reports, a motorcyclist was struck by a vehicle on Fountain Avenue at the intersection of North Hobart Boulevard at around 5:40 p.m.
The motorcyclist suffered injuries in the crash and had to be transported by ambulance to a local hospital.
The Los Angeles Police Department is actively investigating the collision.
We hope the rider makes a timely and full recovery following this crash.
Motorcycle Accidents in California
Being hurt in a motor vehicle accident can change your life forever. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents are more likely to result in severe injuries for those involved. There are many factors that contribute to motorcycle accidents in the state of California. Leading causes include:
- Driving while impaired by drugs or alcohol: This type of accident is often caused by people who are too drunk or high to drive safely. If you are injured in a car accident due to someone else's negligence, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against them.
- Speeding: Speeding can cause accidents even if you are driving within the speed limit. If you are involved in an accident with someone who was driving recklessly, you may have a claim for damages.
- Tailgating: tailgating is dangerous and illegal behavior that can lead to accidents. If you are rear-ended by someone who was following too closely, you may have a claim for damages.
- Failure to yield the right of way: This is one of the most common causes of car accidents in California. If you were driving down the road and another vehicle failed to stop at a stop sign or traffic light, this could lead to an accident.
- Distracted drivers: Drivers who are not paying attention to their surroundings can cause accidents, especially when they're texting or talking on their cell phones while behind the wheel.
If you have been hurt as a result of another driver’s negligence, you may be able to take legal action. A Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyer can help you seek financial compensation for the damages you face. If you have been injured in a car accident in California, it is important to obtain legal help as soon as possible. There are many factors that can affect the legal process, and it is best to have an experienced lawyer on your side.
Our personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of John C. Ye can help you determine what options are available to protect your legal rights. We will help build a strong claim on your behalf and fight to get you fair compensation. Schedule a consultation with our Los Angeles legal team today by calling 866-771-9467 to get started.
Note: Our law office uses outside sources in the creation of this post. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this incident, therefore, if you do find any information that is not correct, please contact the Law Offices of John C. Ye so that we can update the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will remove a post upon request.
Disclaimer: This post is intended to be informational and is not a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, please get medical attention right away. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual scene of this accident.
More Recent Accident Reports
Monday, December 5, 2022
Porter Ranch, CA – Injuries Follow Traffic Accident on Reseda Blvd near Rinaldi St
Porter Ranch, CA (December 5, 2022) – Emergency crews were called to the scene of an automobile accident in the Porter Ranch area that resulted in injuries. On December 4, emergency crews were notified that a crash occurred on Reseda Boulevard.
Sunday, December 4, 2022
West Covina, CA – Two Killed, Two Injured in Auto Wreck on N Grand Ave near E Toni Dr
West Covina, CA (December 4, 2022) – A traffic accident was reported in the West Covina area on Saturday morning that claimed the lives of two people while leaving two others hospitalized with significant injuries. Just before 7:30 a.m., on December 3, the California Highway Patrol responded to the scene of a crash on North Grand Avenue.
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Los Angeles, CA – Maria Alexander Fatally Injured in Watts Crash at 109th St & Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA (December 3, 2022) – An 89-year-old woman has died following a crash that took place in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Watts on Thursday evening. Just after 11 p.m., on December 1, the Los Angeles Police Department was notified that a pedestrian accident had taken place on 109th Street.