Los Angeles, CA – Crash with Rollover at Pioneer Blvd & Excelsior Dr Ends in Injuries
Los Angeles, CA (September 27, 2022) – Authorities were called to the site of a vehicle collision in the Norwalk – La Mirada area that resulted in injuries. At around 10:30 p.m., on September 25, calls for assistance were received by the Los Angeles Police Department regarding a collision that occurred on Pioneer Boulevard.
Reports from local authorities show that a collision between vehicles occurred on Pioneer Boulevard in the area of Excelsior Drive. The impact of the crash caused one vehicle to overturn.
EMS responded to the scene to render aid to the victims who suffered injuries due to this vehicle collision.
The Los Angeles Police Department is conducting an investigation into the crash at this time.
We hope those who were harmed as a result of this traffic incident recover quickly.
Car Accidents in California
Car accidents can completely change the lives of those involved. Unfortunately, tens of thousands of people in California are left with injuries following crashes every single year. Leading causes of crashes that we see in our state include:
- Distracted driving: California law prohibits texting and driving, and hands down, this is the number one cause of car accidents in the state. Other types of distractions that commonly cause crashes include talking to passengers, eating, or taking your attention off the road ahead.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol use is one of the leading causes of crashes in the state of California. Impaired drivers often lose the ability to safely control their vehicles.
- Speed: While it may not be the sole cause of an accident, speed can definitely be a factor. Speeding can lead to accidents in which other drivers lose control of their vehicles, resulting in fatalities.
- Failed evasive maneuvers: A failed evasive maneuver can lead to a car accident even if you're not speeding or impaired in any way. This happens when you try to avoid an obstacle or another vehicle but end up crashing into them instead.
- Failing to yield to others: Yielding to other drivers is one of the most important safety rules you can follow when driving. If you pass through an intersection or switch lanes recklessly, it can result in a serious crash.
If you have been hurt as a result of a car accident, it is important that you act quickly to protect your legal rights. A car accident lawyer in Los Angeles can help guide you through the legal process invite to get you justice.
Our lawyers at The Law Offices of John C. Ye can meet with you for a free consultation. Our team can help you determine the best course of action moving forward. We will fight to get you justice. Schedule a consultation by calling our Southern California law firm today at 866-771-9467 to get started on your case.
Note: Our law office uses outside sources in the creation of this post. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this incident, therefore, if you do find any information that is not correct, please contact the Law Offices of John C. Ye so that we can update the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will remove a post upon request.
Disclaimer: This post is intended to be informational and is not a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, please get medical attention right away. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual scene of this accident.
More Recent Accident Reports
Monday, December 5, 2022
Porter Ranch, CA – Injuries Follow Traffic Accident on Reseda Blvd near Rinaldi St
Porter Ranch, CA (December 5, 2022) – Emergency crews were called to the scene of an automobile accident in the Porter Ranch area that resulted in injuries. On December 4, emergency crews were notified that a crash occurred on Reseda Boulevard.
Sunday, December 4, 2022
West Covina, CA – Two Killed, Two Injured in Auto Wreck on N Grand Ave near E Toni Dr
West Covina, CA (December 4, 2022) – A traffic accident was reported in the West Covina area on Saturday morning that claimed the lives of two people while leaving two others hospitalized with significant injuries. Just before 7:30 a.m., on December 3, the California Highway Patrol responded to the scene of a crash on North Grand Avenue.
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Los Angeles, CA – Maria Alexander Fatally Injured in Watts Crash at 109th St & Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA (December 3, 2022) – An 89-year-old woman has died following a crash that took place in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Watts on Thursday evening. Just after 11 p.m., on December 1, the Los Angeles Police Department was notified that a pedestrian accident had taken place on 109th Street.