Los Angeles, CA – Crash at N Avalon Blvd & E Lomita Blvd in Wilmington Ends in Injuries
Los Angeles, CA (October 2, 2022) – A traffic incident reported in the Wilmington area ended in injuries. On September 30, officers with the Los Angeles Police Department and firefighters were called to a crash on North Avalon Boulevard.
At around 8:40 p.m., a collision between vehicles blocked North Avalon Boulevard at the intersection of East Lomita Boulevard. Police and firefighters arrived at the scene and went to work on securing the area.
Medics were requested on-site to render aid to victims who suffered injuries. At least one person was transported to a local hospital for further care.
At this time, the incident remains under investigation.
We hope the victims injured as a result of this accident are able to recover quickly.
Car Accidents in California
Automobile accidents take place every day in California that result in injuries. These incidents add up to more than 100,000 people being hospitalized with injuries annually. There are several reasons why motor vehicle accidents take place across the state. The majority of accidents include some form of negligence. Leading factors and collisions across their state are:
- Distracted driving: Motorists who are distracted by their cell phones, GPS devices, or other passengers in the car are more likely to cause severe motor vehicle collisions.
- Drunk driving: Drunk drivers are a major cause of car accidents in California. Drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol often have a difficult time maintaining control of their vehicle.
- Speeding: Speeding is another major contributing factor to automobile accidents. When motorists exceed the posted speed limit or drive too fast for road conditions, they increase their chances of causing an accident.
- Weather: Bad weather can also lead to car accidents. Rain, heavy fog, and other inclement weather can make roads slippery and difficult to navigate.
- Road conditions: Poorly maintained roadways can also be a factor in car collisions. Potholes, objects, and even debris can cause drivers to lose control of their vehicles and crash.
- Car defects: If a car has a defect, it can increase the chances of an accident. Tire blowouts, steering problems, and brake failures are just some of the defects that can lead to accidents.
If you have been injured as a result of an auto accident, it is important that you reach out to a car accident lawyer in Los Angeles right away. You may be able to file a personal injury case against the person who is responsible.
For over 30 years, our personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of John C. Ye have sought to help people across Southern California protect their legal rights following accidents. Our team can help you pursue legal action against the person who caused your accident. Contact our personal injury law firm today at 866-771-9467 to get started on your case.
Note: Our law office uses outside sources in the creation of this post. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this incident, therefore, if you do find any information that is not correct, please contact the Law Offices of John C. Ye so that we can update the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will remove a post upon request.
Disclaimer: This post is intended to be informational and is not a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, please get medical attention right away. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual scene of this accident.
More Recent Accident Reports
Monday, December 5, 2022
Porter Ranch, CA – Injuries Follow Traffic Accident on Reseda Blvd near Rinaldi St
Porter Ranch, CA (December 5, 2022) – Emergency crews were called to the scene of an automobile accident in the Porter Ranch area that resulted in injuries. On December 4, emergency crews were notified that a crash occurred on Reseda Boulevard.
Sunday, December 4, 2022
West Covina, CA – Two Killed, Two Injured in Auto Wreck on N Grand Ave near E Toni Dr
West Covina, CA (December 4, 2022) – A traffic accident was reported in the West Covina area on Saturday morning that claimed the lives of two people while leaving two others hospitalized with significant injuries. Just before 7:30 a.m., on December 3, the California Highway Patrol responded to the scene of a crash on North Grand Avenue.
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Los Angeles, CA – Maria Alexander Fatally Injured in Watts Crash at 109th St & Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA (December 3, 2022) – An 89-year-old woman has died following a crash that took place in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Watts on Thursday evening. Just after 11 p.m., on December 1, the Los Angeles Police Department was notified that a pedestrian accident had taken place on 109th Street.