Los Angeles Mass Transit & Metrolink Accident Lawyers
Did the negligence of a mass transit operator, train conductor or public transportation driver lead to an accident that seriously injured you in California?
If so, the lawyers who will fight for your rights — and the financial compensation you deserve — are at Law Offices of John C. Ye, A Professional Law Corporation.
Our law firm’s investigators will get to the facts of why your MTA, Metrolink or Amtrak accident happened. They will pinpoint the responsible parties so we can negotiate with the companies that insure them. We will then persuasively present our findings to push for maximum financial compensation for you: money to defray lost wages from time off the job, expensive medical care, and the pain and suffering of your recovery, to name just a few.
When operators of a commuter train or city bus betray the trust you place in them, contact us. Your initial consultation is free and can be secured at 877-278-6890
Aggressive Representation For Mass Transit Accident Victims
Serious or catastrophic injuries (brain injury, spinal cord injury) can happen to passengers or pedestrians in public transportation accidents involving:
- Metro Transit Authority (MTA)
- Metro Rail System trains
- DASH buses
- First Transit buses
- Shuttle buses
- Trains or buses
Did a mass transit accident claim the life of a loved one? You should speak us immediately to protect your right to pursue a wrongful death action.
So you can concentrate fully on recovering from your injury, we will represent your interests on a contingency fee basis. You will owe our law firm zero compensation unless we win your case and collect a settlement damage award for you.
John C. Ye and his legal injury specialists offer free consultations and home or hospital visits if your injury prevents you from traveling. Call now: 877-278-6890. You can also email us
Mass Transit Accidents: What You Need to Know
Mass transit provides convenient ways to get around the city or further away. Many people take mass transit options daily, allowing them to get where they want to go without driving a personal vehicle. Though mass transit is generally considered a safe option, accidents do happen, and when they do, the results can be catastrophic. Those who are injured in a mass transit accident may be entitled to compensation for the at-fault party. To obtain this compensation, it’s a good idea to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible.
Types of Mass Transit and Potential Accidents
Mass transit options include any vehicles designed to carry passengers in exchange for a fee. These vehicles must comply with local, state, and federal regulations, and the operators are held to a high standard for safety. Public or mass transit options include subways, trains, shuttle buses, charter buses, taxis, boats, and planes. Accident causes can vary based on the type of vehicle and the exact circumstances of the accident, but they can include the following.
• Driver Fatigue or Distraction – If the driver is suffering from fatigue or is distracted, it is more likely an accident will happen. Distractions can include anything from passengers making a distraction to the driver being on their phone while operating the vehicle.
• Dangerous Operation – If the driver is being reckless while driving, the potential for an accident increases. This includes speeding, trying to get somewhere faster, or getting lost and trying to figure out how to get to the destination.
• Inadequate Training – Companies must provide sufficient training for all drivers. If the training is inadequate, the driver may not know how to handle certain situations. If this happens, the driver can make a mistake at a critical moment and cause an accident.
• Inadequate Safety Precautions – Safety precautions must be taken seriously. If the safety measures fail or they are inadequate, it’s more likely an accident will occur at some point.
• Poor Maintenance – Improper or poor maintenance can lead to a breakdown of the vehicle, which can cause an accident. This includes maintenance of roads or railways as well as improper maintenance of the vehicle itself.
• Defective Vehicles – Defective vehicles may not operate as expected, such as having trouble stopping, which can lead to an accident. Any defects in the designs can lead to an accident being more likely to occur.
• Weather Conditions – When the weather is poor, visibility can be reduced, stopping times can be extended, and there may be additional hazards. This increases the potential for an accident to occur, especially if the driver has had inadequate training for these conditions.
It is possible for there to be more than one cause for an accident. If the vehicle is poorly maintained and the driver isn’t paying attention, something going wrong with the vehicle can cause an accident because the driver cannot stop in time to avoid it.