The Law Offices of John C. Ye, A Professional Law Corporation is always here for you! During this time of uncertainty, this is truer than ever!
If you have a case with us or if you were recently injured in an accident, we will work hard to get you the best results in the safest way possible.
We are here for you 24/7 – call or email us today!

Experienced Los Angeles Paralysis Injury Lawyers

If you have become paralyzed in an accident, you face a lifetime of medical needs. It is important to work with a personal injury attorney who can help you seek maximum compensation for your short- and long-term financial needs.

At the Law Offices of John C. Ye, APLC, we represent individuals who have suffered serious injuries in an accident that resulted in paralysis. To schedule a free consultation with our Los Angeles attorney, please call us at 877-278-6890 today.

Seeking Compensation For Paralysis Victims

Our firm represents individuals who have become paralyzed in a car accident or motorcycle accident, any type of vehicle accident, or due to an act of negligence by another person or party. We help clients seek maximum compensation to cover the current- and long-term expenses associated with quadriplegia, paraplegia or another type of paralysis injury:

  • Medical bills
  • Hospitalization
  • Rehabilitation
  • Assistive devices such as wheelchairs
  • Other expenses

Attorney John C. Ye has more than 25 years of experience representing injured clients. He and his team will take the time to understand how your injury affects you and what your needs are — both in the short and long term.

Schedule A Free Consultation

To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our Los Angeles law office, please call at 877-278-6890 or contact us online.

We accept cases on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.