Jump to Navigation

Los Angeles Lawyer for Paralysis

If you have become paralyzed in an accident, you face a lifetime of medical needs. It is important to work with a personal injury attorney who can help you seek maximum compensation for your short- and long-term financial needs.

At The Law Offices of John C. Ye, A Professional Law Corporation, we represent individuals who have suffered serious injuries in an accident resulting in paralysis. To schedule a free consultation with a Los Angeles attorney for paralysis, please contact us online today.

Seeking Compensation for Paralysis Victims

Our firm represents individuals who have become paralyzed in a car accident or motorcycle accident, in a construction accident, due to medical malpractice or a birth injury, or due to an act of negligence by another person or party. We help clients seek maximum compensation to cover the current- and long-term expenses associated with quadriplegia, paraplegia, or another type of paralysis injury:

  • Medical bills
  • Hospitalization
  • Rehabilitation
  • Assistive devices such as wheelchairs
  • Other expenses

Attorney John C. Ye has more than 15 years of experience representing injured clients. He will take the time to understand how your injury affects you, and what your needs are — both in the short and long term.

Contact a Bakersfield, California, Lawyer if You Have Become Paralyzed in an Accident

To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our Los Angeles law office, please call at 877-278-6890 or contact us online.

We accept cases on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.

Office Location

Law Offices of John C. Ye
3030 West 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90020
Fax: 855-752-1600
Los Angeles Law Office

View Our Firm's Video Center